Cultural heritage in skilled hands
Our managers are called upon to act as role models and strive to implement the following principles:
- Involvement of employees in decisions that affect their area of responsibility and the organization of their workplace
- Optimal internal coordination and communication between all areas of activity
- Identify and fix the causes of errors instead of looking for the culprit
In order for our quality goals to be realizable, it is important that our employees:
- Take on personal responsibility
- be supported, motivated and qualified
- identify with the company
- Put all of their professional skills and personal integrity at the service of the company
- be honest with customers, superiors and colleagues
- adhere to moral and ethical principles at work
So that the quality is met within the scope of economic efficiency, all work must be designed as rationally as possible:
- Avoidance of unnecessary interfaces
- comprehensive planning
- Consideration of all upstream and downstream areas of activity
- Avoidance of errors by analyzing and eliminating the cause
Our company is organized clearly and efficiently.
All work processes are documented, are continuously checked for their efficiency and adapted to new findings.
The clear definition of the organizational structure and responsibility is the basis of all company activities.